explore the island, multi-faceted & unknown at the same time
- Andros island is One of the top European hiking destinations!
- received a European Quality Certification Award from the European Hiking Confederation.
- trekking routes with a total length of 160 km have full signage of European standards
European Ecological Network of NATURA areas host natural habitat types and species, as they are rare and endangered throughout Europe
- rent equipment and learn all water sports and water games at the nearby beach of Kypri (1.2km).
- visit the enchanting coastline and all amazing beaches with rental boats.
- explore the underwater world of the island, large shipwrecks, reefs, caves and the impressive biodiversity, a unique experience organized by diving schools.
Countless pages are required to describe the cultural heritage of the Cycladic island of Culture and Art.
- the Archaeological Museums of Chora and Paleopolis have a rich collection from the Archaic, Roman and Byzantine eras.
- the Museum of Contemporary Art organizes exhibitions of significant artists such as Picasso, Matisse, Kadinsky, Klee, Chagall, Juan Mirό, Braque and others.
- countless Churches and imposing Monasteries, with works of art of the pre-Byzantine and Byzantine periods.
- the Maritime Museum, the Library of Theofilos Kairis, the Folklore Museum and the Digital Museum, are the places, among others, you should not miss to visit.